To Our Friends in Health Care,
Before anything else, thank you for everything you are doing to help us all get through the current health crisis - we very much appreciate all of your efforts.
Fitzpatrick Hotels is proud to be partnering with the City of New York, Northwell Health and other health systems to offer comfortable and safe hotel accommodations at very special rates to health care professionals. The details of what we can offer are as follows:
Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel
141 East 44th Street (between Lexington and Third Avenues)
New York, NY.
Room Types and Availability
Deluxe Rooms (consisting of oversized sleeping room with bath)
A special rate of $95 plus tax per night (unless tax exempt) for all room types will be made available to health care professionals. For stays of two weeks or longer, or for group blocks, that rate would be decreased, as our cost factor would go down and we would pass those savings on to you. Free WiFi for up to five devices per room is included
We recognize that the nature of this situation is very fluid and constantly changing. To meet the needs that presents, please simply email us directly at email@example.com with any inquiries, or to reserve space.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols
Our first priority at Fitzpatrick Hotels is the well being of our guests and our employees, and towards that end, we have instituted the following operating procedures for the prevention and spread of COVID-19:
· Ensure that all areas of the workplace, including guestrooms and public spaces, are clean and hygienic.
· In public spaces, ensure that surfaces including entry doors and handles, the front desk, tables, desktops, chair handles and rails, house phones, lobby elevator buttons, internal elevator buttons and rails, restaurant bar tops and table tops are sanitized every two hours.
· In guestrooms, on top of regular cleaning protocols, ensure that all surfaces including the room door handle, internal doorknobs, desk and table tops, chair handles and rails, furniture tops and drawer handles, telephones, remote controls, television buttons, lamp switches, light switches, and all bathroom surfaces (including toilet, seat and toilet handles, vanity top, faucets and hairdryer) are sanitized daily. Linens and towels are changed regularly, and cleaned at high temperatures with sanitizing products including bleach.
· Frequent handwashing is essential. All employees and guests are being asked to please practice frequent handwashing. Signage has been created to promote it to all associates and customers. Ensure that hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content is available in public places for guest and associate use.
· Advise all associates to stay home if they are sick with fever, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, even mild ones
· Monitor flow of information from CDC and share new information with associates
The hotel business is VERY competitive. Those serious about it approach hospitality with a level of commitment that is almost like a religious calling. Here...Read More